Ground-dove refers to a number of unrelated genera of doves:
- Claravis, a genus of medium-sized, mostly arboreal doves from the Neotropics.
- Columbina, a genus of small, mostly terrestrial doves from the Neotropics.
- Gallicolumba, a genus of variably-sized, mostly terrestrial doves from Southeast Asia and tropical Pacific islands.
- Metriopelia, a genus of terrestrial doves which inhabit dry, high-altitude areas of South America.
- The long-tailed ground dove (genus Uropelia) of South America.
Not to be confused is the thick-billed ground-pigeon of the genus Trugon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.